Standard Application File
To be complete, your application file must include all the following documents (an official translation must be provided for any document which is not in English, French or Italian):
- the application form duly filled in and signed;
- a motivation letter stating your reasons for applying to study at the Master HDFS (max. 800 words);
- complete curriculum vitae (max. two pages);
- authenticated copy of his/her academic documentation or certified photocopies or originals of the official record of university examination taken and of grades obtained, together with the grading scale and its value (with or without final diploma); ( uncertified copies will not be accepted)
- one photocopy of the page of your passport showing your first name, last name, and nationality;
- one recent passport-size photographs with your name clearly written on the back;
- two letters of reference written in French, English or Italian. Each letter must be placed in a sealed envelope with your name on it as well as the signature of its author on the back of the envelope. (Copies of reference letters will not be accepted.)
Furthermore, depending on your application, the following document(s) must be added to your application file:
- a photocopy of the English language certificate or the request to submit it by July 30th, 2020 (see general conditions);
- the Scholarship Request Form for those candidates requesting financial support;
- the “Dichiarazione-di-Valore” or a Diploma Supplement for those candidates holding a non-Italian University degree.
Forms to download
Incomplete application files will not be taken into consideration. You may nonetheless submit your application even if you will only obtain your diploma by July 30th, 2020.
Your complete application file must be sent before May 31st 2020 in a single postal mailing to:
Master in Human Development and Food Security
Dipartimento di Economia
Via Silvio D’Amico 77
If you prefer to apply online, you can register and insert your data completing the online application form
Decision on admission
The decision on admission as well as on financial support is emailed to the candidates by mid June 2020, at the latest. Decisions cannot be appealed.
To confirm the admission, all admitted students must register with the University of Roma Tre by paying the first semester instalment. All necessary documents to complete the administrative enrolment procedure will be sent together with the admission letter. Deadline for payment and enrollment: September 30th, 2020.
Any question? Please consult our Incoming Students page.